Senef21's Training Log (carnet d'entrainement)

Brothers in arms, we share our progress and face adversity side by side. Each of us is strong. All of us are stronger.
Senef21

Senef21's Training Log (carnet d'entrainement)

Post by Senef21 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:04 am

Bonjour,

Jusqu'à présent, mon entrainement repose uniquement sur une alternance lourd et volume faible et léger/volume important.
Je m'entraîne tous les jours en essayant de développer différents qualités, un peu à la manière de ce que propose Ross Enamait.

Voici ma routine :
J1 : lourd (enfin pou moi ;) ) - 1.5 à 2 min de repos entre les séries
- Chin ups alternées avec Dips lesté (15kgs) : 4 séries
- Trap bar : 4 séries de 10 - 15 à 10kgs. Je ne préfère pas trop charger pour préserver mon dos.
- Pompe s1 bras surélevées : 4 séries
- Handstand (je débute) : 4x30s

J2 : minutes Drills Enamait (essentiellement travail avec les jambes pour ne pas fatiguer le haut du corps)

J3 : léger - 30 à 45 secondes de repos entre les séries
- Row alternés avec pompes diamants surélevées : 15 à 20 répétitions. 4 séries.
- Développé militaire 1 bras avec élastique alterné avec lombaires les tés à la chaise romaine - 15 à 20 répétitions. 4 séries.
- Face pull à l'élastique : 4 séries
- Elévations latérales : 1 séries de 100
- faculatif : 1/2 pistols alternés avec mollets

J4 : minutes Drills Enamait (essentiellement travail avec les jambes pour ne pas fatiguer le haut du corps)

et je recommence à J1.

L'idée est d'avoir des séance assez courtes (<45 min avec échauffement).
Que pensez-vous de ce programme ?
Je souhaiterais le modifier pour travailler 3 figures que je souhaiterais réaliser : HSPU, Planche push up et muscle up.

Merci d'avance.

Hello,

So far, my training is based solely on alternating heavy and low volume and light / large volume.
I train every day trying to develop different qualities, like what Ross Enamait offers.

Here is my routine:

D1: heavy (finally for me;)) - 1.5 to 2 min of rest between the series
- Alternate chin ups with weighted Dips (15kgs): 4 sets
- Trap bar: 4 sets of 10 - 15 to 10kgs. I don't prefer to charge too much to preserve my back.
- Elevated OAPU: 4 series
- Handstand (I'm starting): 4x30s

D2: minutes Drills Enamait (mainly work with the legs not to tire the upper body)

D3: light - 30 to 45 seconds of rest between sets
- Alternate row with elevated diamond pumps: 15 to 20 repetitions. 4 series.
- Overhead press with 1 arm with resistance band) alternating with back extension - 15 to 20 repetitions. 4 series.
- Face pull (resistance band) : 4 series
- Side raises with dumbells: 1 set of 100
- optional: 1/2 pistols alternated with calves

D4: minutes Drills Enamait (mainly work with the legs so as not to tire the upper body)

and I start again on D1.

The idea is to have fairly short sessions (<45 min with warm-up).
What do you think of this program?
I would like to modify it to work on 3 figures that I would like to realize: HSPU, Push up board and muscle up.

Thank you in advance.

Senef21

Vagabond
Site Admin

Re: Senef21's Training Log (carnet d'entrainement)

Post by Vagabond » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi! Thanks for making a training log! Since I replied to your Facebook post yesterday on Simon's calisthenics group, you already have my answer: looks good, should do more sets of handstands to learn it faster, and eventually you'll have to include work specific to your goals. I'll add more precision as to how to do that.

HSPU: for now, no need to add anything, the pushing you are doing will take care of the strength part, and learning handstands will help learning basic control, so you won't have to spend a lot of time doing HSPU specific training. So at this point, building general strength and balance is the best bang for the buck.

Planche push-up (in English, a planche is also called planche, it's not translated to board): you should probably incorporate some planche exercises right away: pseudo planche push-ups, planche leans, and press to handstand exercises.

Muscle-up: I described that the most on Facebook. First get really strong dips and pull-ups, and then add sets of 3x3 where you just work on partial transitions starting from support position, going as low as you can on each rep. It should be the easiest thing to learn, once you have strong enough dips and pull-ups. I encourage learning strict muscle-ups, as muscle-ups with a light kip ("fast" muscle-ups) are neither a good strength move nor an efficient one compared to learning a full on gymnastics kip.

Also, an important detail would be: once you start the cycle again on day 1, is that after taking rest days, or do you always train? The answer to that would help me figure out with how much frequency you do each training session.

Senef21

Post by Senef21 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 am

Hi Vagabond,

Thank you for your answer.
I take one day rest (or cardio) before I start the cycle again on day 1.

18/04/2020 :
A1. Chin up : 8-7-7-8 (2 minutes rest between sets)
A2. Dips (+10kgs): 9-8-8-9 (2 minutes rest between sets)
B1. Trap bar (80 kgs): 12-10-10-12 ( 2 minutes rest between sets)
C1. Push-ups rings : 10-12-8-8 ( 2 minutes rest between sets)
C2. Calves : 4 sets max

Vagabond
Site Admin

Post by Vagabond » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Alright, that makes sense. It's a pretty reasonable program, but see if you can do your handstand sets more often. Perhaps you could do extra handstand sets, say, on day 2 and day 4. Handstands tend to not be that demanding, so they can be done very often without needing too much recovery. Of course, add volume progressively. But with the quantity you are doing now, you should be able to easily do them 3-4x/week without any adverse effects on the rest of your training.