Manifesto

This place would be the inn where adventurers gather to chat and drink.
Vagabond
Site Admin

Manifesto

Post by Vagabond » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 am

You're here because you wonder if reaching a certain level, or if doing this move or that move is even possible. The answer is that either it's possible, or you'll die trying. You're here because you're a die hard badass with no other life goal than to become legendary. Merely being fit and healthy isn't enough. You're here for high performance. You want to be superhuman, perhaps. You're not alone, comrade.

This site is here not to ask if something is possible, but to lead an indomitable assault on the object of our obsession. Not to lead us away from madness, but to embrace it and harness its power to achieve unrivalled greatness.

I don't care if you're a beginner or a veteran trainee, if you're weak or strong. What matters is the strength of your conviction and your commitment to achieve your potential and to help other members of our community achieve theirs. The more we are, the more experience we collect, and the biggest advantage we gain in pushing the limits of what is thought to be possible.

One of the main reasons why I'm creating this space is the lack of a neutral training discussion board. All other spaces are either built around selling a product or around some weird training ideology. I want this forum to not have affiliations with any of those. I made a space to discuss and review various products because I think it's important. But here, there is no such thing as withholding information for the purpose of selling it later. No one will reply, "I'll tell you if you buy this book I wrote."

At the same time, I don't want to just be dispensing information for hordes of beginners to reach an average level. I intend to host a collective experiment that goes beyond following the old established methods. I'll be happy to welcome you as a beginner now. But soon, you'll have to turn into a trailblazer who aims at testing and creating new training methods.

Because we don't only want to be excellent at what can already be done. We want to be the first ones to achieve things that haven't been achieved before. How else would we become legends?