Dan's log (2020 stability / assessment)

Brothers in arms, we share our progress and face adversity side by side. Each of us is strong. All of us are stronger.
DanW

Re: Dan's log (2020 stability / assessment)

Post by DanW » Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm

No worries, last week was pretty low energy so I only got 3 days in anyway. I guess I got used to slowing everything down, hunger just doesn't hit that hard. I've always ate and drank relatively healthy so my weight was never a problem. I have to assume my body will get used to being faster and ask for more food soon. Until then I'll be trying to force feed more.

I'm happy with my progress though. I'm moving faster without fear. Thanks for the door tip, daydreaming over complicates things sometimes. I have quite a few projects saved up that were to hard to do with 1 arm / required custom metal work. I don't wanna tease myself with blacksmithing until I'm ready to go hard so I'll keep it simple for now. It still feels like I'm making quick enough progress in my arm that I won't miss the warm season this year.

Vagabond
Site Admin

Post by Vagabond » Tue May 05, 2020 5:14 pm

That's great news! Keep taking good care of your arms, and stick to your training!

DanW

Post by DanW » Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Thanks! I'm not training as often as I can, but my energy is more consistent now so I hope that helps get more scheduled.

I progressed to normal push ups. They felt good, but I'm not sure if my form is to sloppy. I'm trying to get my upper spine higher and my hips a little lower. Am I missing any other major flaws?

I did a 4th set of another 7 reps for another side angle but somehow deleted the video. You may want to mute or lower the volume, my apologies.